Monday, February 3, 2014

3am post...

It's 3 am and I can't sleep so I decided to write a post...

You're Beautiful - James Blunt [currently playing] 

So yesterday was the Super Bowl & I went over a friends house to watch it. For dinner and snacks they had fried wings, fried shrimp, fried mac&cheese, chips & dip, pop and cookies and ice cream for dessert....the old me would have indulged & ate everything in sight. ALL of my favorite foods were in front of me! 
But before I left I packed my lunch and dinner...
I made a smoothie to go, bottled water, fruits for snacking and veggies and turkey to eat. It may seem over obsessive to others when you come over with a lunch bag full of food but if you can plan out what you're going to eat, you have control. 
I did eat about 4 tortilla scoop chips with salsa but that was it. The old me would have ate more than one serving size. I'm actually pretty proud of myself for not eating any of the food on the table. 

Just wanted to make a post to show you guys that if you have self control it all pays off in the end. 

"Fail to plan, plan to fail." 


No comments:

Post a Comment